Account/File Administrators can create Cleanup and Artifact Creation Schedules to facilitate the best performance on your Server account.
- Create artifacts after hours so that interviews build faster; and
- Specify when to delete documents and/or data files from selected folders.
To create an Artifact Creation Schedule (can be done by either an Account or File Administrator):
- Click on the Context menu next to the folder for which you are creating the task, and then on Artifact Creation Schedule.
- On the next dialog select your preferred options, and click Update and then Close. Running the task daily, outside of your business hours, is recommended.
- To view, update or delete your Artifact Schedules, click on Settings and then on the Artifacts Schedules tab.
To create a Cleanup Schedule (can only be done by an Account Administrator):
- Click on the Context menu next to the folder for which you are creating the Cleanup task, and then on Cleanup Schedule.
- On the next dialog choose when your Documents and/or Datasets should be deleted. In the example below, Datasets would be removed after 30 days and Documents after 10 days. All Subfolders can be included in this task, as indicated by the checkbox below.
- Click Update and then Close.
- To view, update or delete your Cleanup Schedules, click on Settings and then on the Cleanup Schedules tab.